Friday, May 11, 2018

Everyone Wins Peace Plan Index


Today marks the ten year anniversary of the composition of the mechanics of the Everyone Wins Peace Plan. To ease research on this wonderful plan, I am including an index of the key blog posts that deal with the plan and key factors that led to it all in this one post. Please feel free to join with me in the great work of attempting to bring peace to the world. Please research the plan, and then when you feel comfortable contact the members of parliament that you deem appropriate. You can e-mail me any questions that you feel urgent. author@jerusalemdefender.com

But as always it cannot hurt to emphasize, that this is a plan that HaShem/God gave to the world, through this writer; I freely admit. As this plan fits Torah ideals for peace, under the circumstances in our time, and does so, more than any other peace plan that is known, it seems to me that it is factual to say that this is more God's plan than my own.

But as I seem to be the interface for explaining it, I must continue to remain open to communication for those who would know more about applying it in practice. I would rather hide under a rock than try to take credit for that which God has done, but what can I do under the circumstance? It is the nature of the times and this mode of communication that self-promotion is required just to present a dialog. If it turns out that this is the path the world peace, how can I withhold it for even an instant from God's creations? The Lord's command of not remaining idly by the blood of one's fellow forbids that.


* * * * *

On Making Peace with Terrorists 

MAY 4, 2018








Peace Before Multilateralism

DECEMBER 10, 2015





Fatah is the Problem

MARCH 30, 2015

We Must Not Empower Terror

DECEMBER 1, 2014







JULY 25, 2013









The Flaw with Fatah

JUNE 19, 2011

Fatah-Hamas Unity

APRIL 29, 2011




The Jerusalem-Golan Bill

NOVEMBER 26, 2010




















The Invalid Roadmap

APRIL 3, 2009






Compassionate Zionism

OCTOBER 27, 2008



Ezekiel's Jerusalem

SEPTEMBER 8, 2008










MAY 11, 2008





* * * * *

Email The Author



No comments: